Saturday 28 January 2012

Date #5 - Mountain Goat Brewery

Image courtesy: Broadsheet

I took N tonight to the Mountain Goat Brewery, which is at 80 North Street in Richmond, off Bridge Road. We went on our normal Wednesday night which is the only other night apart from Friday nights that it is open. As a bonus on a Wednesday night they do a Brewery Tour at 6.30pm which lasts about 25 minutes and N and I both enjoyed as they explain their whole brewing process, including getting to taste the grains they use to make the beers from.

The Brewery is basically a big warehouse with a bar and some tables and chairs on one side and the brewery equipment itself on the other side. N and I had 2 of their rustic style pizza's which were tasty, not the best I've ever had but good for the price.


Cost:
Mountain Goat: $10 per pizza + drinks $40
Total cost: $60

Night of the week: Wednesday

Date rating: 8/10

Verdict: I enjoyed this as much as someone who doesn't drink beer but I enjoyed it more since I knew N would like it which he did. Highly recommend as a nice cheap date.

No comments:

Post a Comment